RE: [Rollei] Rollei 80/2,8 for portrait ?

Jerry,

I KNOW what an RWC is.  Why on earth would be think for a second I didn't?
I'm the one who called it that!

Anyway, you missed my questions, which were what was the difference between
44016 and 44032, and when was the 44016 introduced.  There was also
apparently no picture with the 44016, unless you read the text to 44032,
then it becomes obvious.

I've answered my questions already though.  It appears that they are the
same, except color.  Also, as Q.G. pointed out the 44016 was introduced with
the 500C, though I am skeptical if that is true or not.  My catalogs will
give me more information on that if I really want to check, as I have
probably every one of them.

Austin