RE: [Rollei] Meter calibration...

At 05:07 PM 11/4/02 -0500, Austin Franklin wrote:
>As I've said, I believe that resistor is used to calibrate the selenium cell
>output to the meter movement, so the values would be different, though there
>probably are within a particular range.

Austin

The fellow is asking for the VALUE of the resistor, not for its purpose.
This can  be determined, normally, by the banding on the resistor though, I
cheerfully admit, I don't have a clue as to the decipherment of such.  He
wants to know how many ohms or such at which it is rated.

Marc

msmall    FAX:  +276/343-7315
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!