[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Rollei] New Toy
- Subject: Re: [Rollei] New Toy
- From: "Don Mills" <dbmills >
- Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 18:18:08 -0400
- References: <B9361AC0.173D7%pablokolodny >
As it turned out, I didn't do a double exposure on the 12th frame. I only
thought that I had.
Nice sharp negatives, properly exposed. It seems to have no mechanical
problems at all.
I was pleasantly surprised.
- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Pablo Kolodny" <pablokolodny >
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2002 10:25 AM
Subject: Re: [Rollei] New Toy
> Don Mills wrote:
> > That's right, Pablo. LOTS of double exposures.
> > Don
> for what I will working on that's an interesting feature.
> now, I understand what you mean, then I think I'll double expose even
> unwillingly too.
> that's life