Re: [Rollei] Using 220 film in a regular Rolleiflex!

SF

Excellent!  Now that is thinking "outside the box"!  I see no reason
why it should not work.  The TRIPLE thickness of paper, film and
tape exists at both ends of the film.

If I can make it to the local shop, I will buy a roll of 220 and do it.

My compliments to you SF!

Jerry