RE: [Rollei] Original Rolleiflex

>From: Siu Fai
>I have never known that there is a lid for the the window. Is it a lid you
>need to pull off?

Yes. That's why most of them are lost. :-/

My 4,5 Original (PR051/01, without distance scale) does
>not have it and I'm still planning on trying it. Perhaps I should try Ortho
>with it.

I still have my first roll of film in it, but when I develop it I will see
if the red window is a problem. I have tried Macophot ORT25 in sheet film,
but will buy a couple of 120-rolls someday this summer.

/Patric

MSN Foto är det enklaste sättet att dela eller skaffa papperskopior av dina
foton: http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx