Re: [Rollei] Original Rolleiflex

Yes, my Original Rolleiflex (3,8 Tessar) is in mint minus condition, and I
wouldn't dare to modify it. The lid for the red window is missing, so I use
a piece of black tape to cover it. The small push-in lids was a bad idea,
and they are missing on around 90% of the cameras.

The Original Rolleiflex doesn't have the interior baffles, but the walls are
covered with a black velvet-like material that works just as good. I don't
know why this feature was dropped on the later cameras. Maybe it collected
dust?

/Patric