[Rollei] Re: unidentified object FS Friday

Well, I've identified the following:

>A *very* peculiar device, which screws into a Bay 1 taking lens, and provides a
>twin forked affair which hangs below.  This fork seems designed to take an axle
>of some sort, perhaps for an object that swings up in front of the lens itself?
>(Further, more coherent description upon demand.  I could even mount an image
>on the Web.  I'd love to know what this is, and whether I've always needed
>one.)

It's a Bay 1 flash bracket.  I take it this is meant to extend from the side
of the camera, not the bottom.  Disappointing, really:  I was hoping it was
a meat grinder or something.

Douglas Cooper
http://www.dysmedia.com

NO ARCHIVE

End of Rollei Users list digest V10 #280