From: Jerry Waid [mailto:jwaid  ]
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2002 3:20 PM
To: rollei  us
Subject: Re: [Rollei] Planar Sharpness

Hi Peter,
Thanks for the reply.
I do not have this camera anymore but your letter brings up a point to me.
You said that a CLA does not include a check with a collimator.
What is this?  I would like to have my 2.8F CLAed and one of the things I
expected to be done was to make sure that what I see in the view finder is
what will be on the film plane.  Is this what this Collimator checks?
Thanks,
jerry