Re: [Rollei] 2.8E meter repair questions

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Craig Roberts" <crgrbrts  >
To: <rollei
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2002 12:52 AM
Subject: [Rollei] 2.8E meter repair questions

Good evening gurus,

I have a couple of questions about the meter on my newly acquired 2.8E.

1) It appears to be a "dual range" meter. How does one change ranges from
low to high light sensitivity?

- --This question has been anwered by Peter K.

2) How is the ASA dial set? Do you really have to rotate the meter knob
beyond the stops?

- --Yes, you will have to rotate the knob beyond the end stops.

3) How does one service or remove the meter housing? Mine is physically
loose on the focusing knob, but I see no way to access the assembly.

- --Dunno.

Finally,

4) If I want to remove the selenium cell and galvanometer from the camera,
are the factory stock "blanks" as installed in non-metered models generally
available?

- --I would not say "generally".

Thanks very much,

- --Have fun!