Re: [Rollei] SL66 from H.E. Chamberlain

My suggestion is to check out what a complete overhaul will cost
you and figure the cheapest to require the most work. But then
there must be a reason for the price range. My gut feeling pushes
me to the most expensive combo. Make sure the film magazine is
included. ALSO. My SL66 bodies are from 1968. In the 1970s Rollei
improved on the shutter escapement (or whatever) and my two
bodies were upgraded. Which are these? Ed