Re: [Rollei] German labor in the 60s

The German labor is still of the same kind: A craftsman still has to study
his job for 3 years before being released to work. However, the labor costs
are so high, that these guys will not work on mass production goods;
however Rollei and Leica are an excemption.

>I no longer have current first hand information on the European labor pool,
>but I do know through my consulting work that some of the world's finest
>producers of automation and robotics are European/Asian,

Right, and for this stuff most high skilled workers are employed.
By the way: Any Asian brand for good robotics? Never heard...

Dirk