RE: [Rollei] Rollei 35

Congrats on your new purchase.  I don't know a lot about
the 35 although it seems to be very compelling contender
for a light, small and simple manual camera with good
glass.  The Tessar is a classic lens design and should
work well for you.  If you don't have them already, then
I'd suggest a lens hood and a small light tripod.  I think
there are rubber hoods for the 35 that should work well.
Let us know how you get along with the camera.  Even better,
give a pointer to some images you shoot with it! ;-)