Re: [Rollei] Can someone describe the Rollei 2.8 FX?

Well you are talking out of your hat on this one because I have adjusted these
mechanisms and you have not by the sounds of it. They can be adjusted to
accept a thinner stock, thus accommodating a wider range of films than they
were originally intended for. Your guessing is completely without substance,
the latter of which you usually insist upon. Proof is experience, which I have
on these matters and you do not.

As evidenced by the group consensus, the mechanism is reliable, as I am sure
Jerry has the experience with many Rollei TLRs over the years to confirm, as
do I. His dismissiveness of the fact is due to this experience and does count
for something when garnering a response.

todd