RE: [Rollei] Can someone describe the Rollei 2.8 FX?

> If one is talking about the film thickness and the paper
> backing then there might need to be an adjustment made to accommodate for
> thinner film stocks of today .... maybe. But this is not a case
> of reliability
> - rather it is a case of adaptation to current standards.

Not necessarily.  A mechanism typically has a "range" that it can work in,
and I don't know that the mechanism can be adjusted to reliably work with
the entire range of available films.  Possibly it can, I do not know...but
just because it's adjustable doesn't mean it can be adjusted to accommodate
a wider range.