Re: [Rollei] "James Bond" Rollei TLR mad the movies

At 11:42 AM 11/18/01 -0800, Richard Knoppow wrote:
>  I also watched part of another Hawks film "The Big Sleep", with Bogart
>and Bacall. The camera hidden in the statue is a Zeiss Super Ikonta BX.

I'm kind of a Chandler fan, and I love this film -- though Dick Powell and
James Garner make better Marlowes.  I hadn't noted that this was a BX and
had thought it a Super Ikonta B, though.  You have better eyes (and often
display a far more analytical mind!) than I.

Marc

msmall    FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!