Re: [Rollei] Film Safety Warning

I suspect that fear of "radiation" hysteria has a large roll in the
decision too.  If you look at SureBeam's site (they make the systems the
USPS is buying or leasing at the moment) you will see they make a big deal
about the fact that they do their magic with no radiation.  Forget the fact
that when the gamma rays are gone they are gone.  Just more of the hooey
that keeps us from developing new nuclear power generating systems.  It is
really annoying that public policy is driven by the fears of the uninformed.

Best Regards,
David Seifert
dseifert