Re: [Rollei] International Photographic Congress 1889 was: Tripod threads

At 08:24 PM 9/24/01 -0400, ll.clark   wrote:
>I spent the better part of an hour peering at references from an Ilor
>search. The nearest I could find was the International Congress of
>Photographic Science held in Cologne in 1889.

Well, this was probably the Synod of Sin we were seeking.  The only other
major meeting of the year was a World's Fair, I believe, and a Meteorologic
Conference of some sort.

Marc

msmall    FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!