Re: [Rollei] Re: Rollei TLR use in my work

The Holga is a plastic 120 cheapo camera.  So is the Diana.
You can search captions at photo.net to see some images:

http://www.photo.net/photodb/search?search_query=holga

or just see this one and give up photography.  This image is
awsome and makes me depressed to think that I might never
acheive it in my lifetime:

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=223518&size=lg

On second thought, I'll never give up.  I'll shoot until I drop,
dammit! :-)