Re: [Rollei] GX service question

Jerry,
The owner's manual has NOTHING about back removal. Now, a repair manual
would have all that stuff, but they do not come with a camera purchase :-(

- -_______________
Andrei D. Calciu (VA-4270)
NEC America, Inc.
14040 Park Center Dr.
Herndon, VA 20171-3227

Voice: 703-834-4273
Fax: 703-787-6613

This message and any attachment are confidential.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete the
message and any attachment from your system. If you are not the intended
recipient you must not copy this message or attachment or disclose the
contents to any other person.

                    Gerald Lehrer
                    <jerryleh
                    Sent by:                       cc:
                    owner-rollei  o-       Subject:     Re: [Rollei] GX service question
                    alto.ca.us

                    08/06/01 08:03 PM
                    Please respond to rollei

Andy

Could I respectfully suggest that you read
the owners manual?

Jerry

Andrei.Calciu   wrote:

> Is there a way to remove the back from a 2.8GX? The hinges are so
different
> than on the 2.8F and I can't figure out the trick to remove the back.
Help,