Re: [Rollei] Re:TTL Flash on the 6008I

Marflex will disable the system "lock" by the way. I'm holding on to my
grey 6003 SRC1000 for precisely this reason. Just used the grey body
last night with a Vivitar 285, with Delta 3200. It kept things simple.
I think Rollei broke the first rule of German camera manufacturers with
the 6008i's flash problem, in that you shouldn't be conscious of the
equipment's limitations when shooting.

Best,
 Slobodan Dimitrov