Re: [Rollei] ARGH! Sorensen and the Filter Myth!

Marc:

Well then, it is a mystery to me how I could possibly have become a
successful professional photographer, since I have been using UV filters on
all my lenses for the past 30 years.  Funny thing, I've never had a client
mention anything about UV filters. . . .

You can tell Ted and Jim and Mike to spare me their commentary, because I am
unlikely to alter this deeply ingrained habit.

Perhaps you can explain to us all why Rollei, Hasselblad, Nikon, Canon,
Contax, et. al., all make UV filters for their lenses?

Chris Sorensen