Re: [Rollei] 4th of July travel

Outer Banks of NC.  Go on to the banks at Manteo and see the Wright Brothers
museum and monument at Kitty Hawk.  Drive south onto Boddie Island, then take
the bridge to Hatteras Island.  See the newly refurbished (and moved!) Cape
Hatteras lighthouse.  Drive south and take the free ferry to Okracoke Island.
Continue to the other end of the island and take the toll ferry back to the
mainland at Cedar Island.  On the way back on US 70 stop at Beaufort and see
the waterfront and maritime museum.  At Morehead City you can detour to
Atlantic Beach and see Fort Macon state park.