Rollei TLR Overhaul

Greetings....

It's rare that I offer a testimonial of any type, but in this case
I will make an exception.

About a month ago I sent a Rolleiflex MX-EVS in marginal cosmetic
condition and with a couple mechanical problems to Mr. Heinz
Grasshoff of Ann Arbor.  Mr. Grasshoff tells me he only works on
Rollei TLRs and offers only a complete overhaul service (for $165).

I received my camera back from Mr. Grasshoff last week and it
looks almost new.  I'm blown away by the smooth mechanical
operation, internally cleaned-up optics, and wonderful cosmetic
condition.  I think my investment in Mr. Grasshoff's service has
been one of my best photographic investments in the past 5 years.

If you have a Rollei TLR that requires an overhaul or other
extensive repairs, I suggest you consider Mr. Grasshoff.  I am
extremely pleased with his work.

Paul Newland
  newland

 . . . . . . . .

Mr Grasshoff's contact info:

	 Heinz Grasshoff Camera Repair
	    (Formerly Purchase Camera)
	 c/o Studio Center Photographics
	 2007 S. State St.
	 Ann Arbor, MI 48104
	 313-971-3398 (residence)
	   Rollei Twin Lens Only, has been repairing Rolleis for
	   over 45 years, 20 with Franke and Heidecke, Braunschweig
	   Germany.